Friday, March 25, 2011

MARITAL FORECAST

I want to share a poem I wrote years ago.  We all need to hear words of encouragement; marriages are no different.  My marital forecast today seemed to follow the weather forecast in... (smile)  What about yours?

Marital Forecast

Some days are bright and sunny;
Tender kisses and "I love you Honey's".
Other days are overcast;
Your moods aren't great - but they won't last.

Some days are cloudy, but fair;
Nothing is perfect, but you both care.
There are days that are snowy and cold;
When being together gets kind of old.

On some days it's rainy and wet;
What ever you do makes each other upset.
At times there will be very stormy weather.
When you have to pray that you will stay together.

What ever may come - what ever may be,
You will survive with LOVE.  I think you'll agree.
There is a reason for everything, and we all know...
It takes both the sun  and the rain to make a
RAINBOW!

By:  Tessa Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment